Monday, June 7, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? We are good here. It has been a busy day around these parts.

Chris and Elise enjoyed a good massage from Rosemarie. The fur-babies enjoyed the day as well. 

I just got out of the Jacuzzi and it was great. I feel a good nights sleep coming on, smile.

I prepared grilled cheese sandwiches for Elise for dinner. She also has sliced tomatoes, baby carrots and avocado. I made my self a nice ham and cheese omelet that was spot on. We watched Family Feud, and Wentworth. Chris enjoyed it all.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is watching the news on TV. Chris is resting and he is watching TV and downing his supplement. 

Well, the caregiver was a no show today due to a doctors appointment. Elise talked to her and she will be here on Wednesday. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me again. I need to get the "Green Lady" washed due to the birds are having a party on her. She is unhappy and she doesn't have a smile on her grill.

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata...

Loraine said...

Spero che la vasca idromassaggio ti dia un buon riposo notturno.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...