Monday, June 7, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Treat Her Like A Lady by the Temptations!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson, but it will heat up quickly.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to very busy. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage from Rosemarie today. We will be interviewing a caregiver today at 2:00pm. The agency that the prior caregiver worked for still doesn't have anyone qualified to work with Chris. Actually there is a caregiver shortage due to the onset of Covid.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon and I will be dropping off rocks in the hood today. We enjoyed the movie "A Quiet Place Part 2". It was very good and it looks like a part three will be in the making.

Well I am going to dive into the Jacuzzi today. It has been a few days since I have enjoyed the hot bubbling water. This Wednesday is going to be a "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef and I will prepare a Venison Roast with the fixings prepared by the Sous Chef. Yummy!

Well I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Monna, have a good week and give a shoutout to everyone.

Sisters, what is new?

Barb, how are you?

Bev, have a good one.

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Country Granny and Bob, how are you? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che il colloquio con la nuova badante vada bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...