Thursday, October 8, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Has Returned!

Music listening to: Burn Rubber On Me by the Gap Band!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing on  this Thirsty Thursday? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. Once again it is a very nice morning here in Tucson. It is going to hit the triple digits again today with a cool down of sorts starting tomorrow.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. So I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks. Here is my latest creation and my playmate is working on a new ones and I will follow her lead. We are doing Halloween rocks.


MY LATEST 7 OCT



My suitcase is out and my shorty will get hers out today so we can pack for our stay-cation in Mesa on Friday and Saturday. We enjoy our respites and they always grand when we "Cha Ching".

Hey my dinner turned out very well last night. The problem was that I didn't prepare enough so no leftovers. It was delicious and Rosemary requested the recipe for it. I wonder what will I prepare next Wednesday? We always save a plate for Sister Jayne.

IO E CHEF!



Well, I had better get this "Thirsty Thursday" moving along , right Sweet Pea? I will have a chat at you later. Stay safe, mask up!


Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Meravigliosa foto dello chef. E la roccia è perfecto!

Jessie said...

Mille grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...