Monday, October 5, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way? It has been a busy morning for me, but as for a Monday it has been good.

I got all of my tasks taken care of except for one that is going to require a trip to Home Depot to see if I can find a universal (chuck key).

Chris is having his massage right now and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. She will be getting her daily fix of yogurt before she hits the massage table.

I just finished my latest rock and here it is. Enjoy! Stay safe and well.


IN THE HOOD 5 OCT


MY LATEST 5 OCT



I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Quella e la mia ragazza!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...