Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




The day is almost over. How was yours? It has been a very busy day for me. Tomorrow will be worst.

We got a call from Banner Clinic moving his appt time to an hour earlier. So that means I  will to pop out of the sheets earlier.

My playmate prepared homemade corn cakes for dinner this evening  with eggs and sausages. We got it all down with plenty of Pacific Rim Blend coffee. We watched Family Feud and Shameless with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching the Rachel Maddow Show on TV. She will hit up her Mac after the show.

Chris is resting watching TV and enjoying his dinner drip. We finally received the rest of his ordered supplies today. Hopefully things will be smoother next month. Ya, ya!

I want to thank everyone for complimenting my shorty's Rachel Maddow rock. It is excellent and you have put a smile on my shorty's face. We will be working on Halloween rocks very soon. As a matter of fact Elise has already started one.

It is going to be a long day tomorrow starting with some coffee and Chris's doctor's appointment. Have a good evening and sleep well.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene. Preparati per mercoledì.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...