Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Funky Cold Medina by Tone Loc!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Giorno! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the Old Pueblo.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some Halloween tunes for me today.

I will  not be visiting the Cortez location this morning due to we are still working on rocks. I will be dropping rocks in the hood today. My playmate is working on a gift rock that is taking a little longer than usual but she will get it done.

I will be making my way to the airbase this morning and I will be dropping Sister Jayne off so she can get some shopping done. I am really looking forward to our vino delivery today. I also will be putting up a additional shelf for our rock display. Of course I haven't forgotten that the (chef) will be burning up the kitchen today as well. So you see it is going to be very busy today.




Have a good Humper, right Sweet Pea? Stay happy, safe, sound and mask up. I will have a chin wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza. Come va in questo Hump Day? Ho una giornata molto intensa oggi, ma provero a pop in sulla riunoine de Zoom oggi. Ti sto cercando. Dammi un'onda!

Loraine said...

Un'onda e un bacio d'aria arriveranno sulla tua strada.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...