Thursday, October 22, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Crappy!

Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by MJ!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning she will be up and roaming in the hood on her Hello Kitty bike. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatra Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.
Another nice morning weather wise here in Tucson.


Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked  her to play some (Boney) for me today to change my mood.

We will drop of rocks at the Cortez location this morning. Here are our latest creations. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 21 OCT (GIFT) CAPO JIM!

MY LATEST 21 OCT


My mood is crappy this morning due to it started off wrong from the get go! Chris had an issue this morning. I throw in some linen and cloths in the washer and I forgot to take the (chuk) out and that made a huge mess in the washer. Next Chris's Atomic Clock took a dirt nap. Next I jammed my toe on a cabinet door and that didn't feel good at all. Yes, this is Monday not Thursday.

I had better get myself together, eh? Have a good Thirsty Thursday, right Sweet Pea? I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza. Mi mancano molto i nostri abbracci e baci.

Loraine said...

Finirà mai questo Covid ???

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...