Monday, October 5, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Alive!

Music listening to: Shoop Shoop by Salt and Peppa!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend. A second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the Old Pueblo but is going to hit the triple digits again today. isn't it the month of October? Fall season right?

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a good rubdown. You know he is all ready for that right? My playmate will get a massage as well this afternoon. Alexa is awake and she told me that I have a few tasks to get done on this Monday. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today because I feel like hear a nice (funky) bass line. Ya Mon'.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today but I will tomorrow for sure.

My shorty and I played "Wii" games yesterday and we have not gotten any better. Not like us at all, smile! We are looking forward to our upcoming stay-cation in Mesa that starts on Friday.

Well, I had better get this day rolling. Have a good one and stay safe because it is a Monday, right Sweet Pea? I will chat a you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Monna, have a great week.

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Robin, how are you doing?

JT, have a good week.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Sisters, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

Country Granny and Bob, how are you doing?


 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Cosa avete in programma per questo lunedi?

Loraine said...

Ho pianificato una giornata tranquilla con una routine di fitness regolare e un po 'di lettura. Mi divertirò questo lunedì.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...