Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing on this Taco Tuesday? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything taken care of except I didn't make it out to the airbase. I will get that done early in the morning for sure.

I got a email notification from UPS telling me that my vino will be delivered tomorrow between 2 and 6pm. Oh yeah! I do know one thing right now that I am hungry big time. So I will hook up some grub in a bit.

I have everything that I need for tomorrows (Chef's) dinner. We are looking forward to my world famous Fried Cat Fish and Fries. My shorty will prepare her world famous tarter sauce and I am sure that she will prepare some good thirst quenching libations to go along with dinner. Ya Mon'.

Here are the rocks that I picked up this morning at the Cortez location. Enjoy! 


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 20 OCT


PICKED UP 20 OCT



I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...