Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you doing this evening? We are good here, but we are trying to keep Cabin Fever at bay. How are you handling it?

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed French Toast, sausages and eggs. We got it all down with plenty of hot coffee. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix and we watched game one of the World Series. I have the Dodgers and my shorty has the Rays. This year we are not betting due to Covid 19. It just doesn't feel right at all.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office working on paperwork. She is also listening to the news on TV. Chris is watching TV and he is enjoying his supplemental drip.

Tomorrow is going to be a homebound day for me for the most part. I will make a early trip out on the airbase and I will return home and wait on my vino delivery. I will be putting my (chef) skills to work tomorrow as well.

We are both working on new rocks and  they will be completed soon. If time permits I will make a trip to drop off and pick up at the Cortez location.

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Rosie, so good to hear from you today.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene!

Jessie said...

Dormi bene fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...