Monday, October 19, 2020

Buona Sera!



Buona Sera!





Did your  Lunedi go well? It has been a busy day for me due I had to care for Chris today? We hope that the caregiver comes tomorrow. I  have to catch up on several things.

Chris enjoyed his massage like always and so did Elise. I am planning my Wednesday dinner already. We will have fried catfish and fries. I am really looking forward to it because we love catfish.

We watched "Shameless" on Netflix with Chris. We love this series a lot. My playmate is watching the news and I am sure that she will hit up her Mac soon. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

Hey, I got a email today letting me know that my wine order will be delivered on Wednesday by UPS. WooHoo! My sister Marcie and brother Blake know what I am talking about.

Here are some of the rocks we completed today. I will be dropping them off at the Cortez location tomorrow morning. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 19 OCT


MY LATEST 19 OCT


MY LATEST 19 OCT



I want to thank Deb for posting to our blog today. Thanks for the compliment on my (fidanzatas) rock.  Have a good night and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Grazie signora Deb for posting to our blog.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...