Sunday, October 4, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on? Are you good?

We had a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning. We dropped off a few rocks there. Here they are!


DROPPED AT THE EGG CONNECTION 4 OCT


DROPPED AT THE EGG CONNECTION 4 OCT



Elise is caring for Chris and I just got back from my errand over on the eastside.

We dropped off and picked up a few rocks from the Cortez location. The spot is loaded this morning. Here is what we dropped off. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT THE CORTEZ LOCATION 4 OCT


PICKED UP 4 OCT



I am going to get my usual tasks done for Chris's set up for next week and I have some yard work to do behind Chris's house.

I have prepped my rock for my next creation. My playmate wants to play "Wii" games this afternoon. Our bowling skills have taken a serious (dump). Not good!

We are also waiting on the tech to come out and have a look at Chris's evap cooler. It is pushing out hot air.

We hope that your day is going your way? Hey I will be putting on my (Chef's) hat again on Wednesday. I will be preparing Scheinshaxe mit Pintobohnen. My playmate is going to prepare cornbread to go along with it. Yummy!

Well, I had better tackle my tasks. I will chat at you later.


Ciao....Jessie

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Goditi quella ragazza del vino. Andate!

Loraine said...

Fagioli pinto con maiale?

Jessie said...

Si, fagioli pinto con porch. Yummy!

Jessie said...

Porco.

Rosie said...

pork for dinner

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...