Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Mighty Good Man by Salt and Pepper

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be heading for the gym soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good.I have a few errands to take care of this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I woke up this morning with something nagging at me about taking this trip to New Mexico. I am sure that it is nothing but I will keep my eyes wide open.

   Eddie will be here today to stay in the Do Drop Inn Room #2 overnight. He will return on Friday to stay as well.

   Well,I had better get busy. Have a good Tricky Tuesday!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, enjoy the day.

JT, how are you doing?

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Olivia, have a good one.

Dottie, how are you?

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Flo and John, stay well.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...