Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!             
PHOTO TAKEN BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO


Mood: Determined! Giddy!

Music listening to: The Way That You Love Me by Paula Abdul

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! What's up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up when I did but she plopped right back down. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and I will have a lemon bar to go along with it. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris  and Bobby will be here this afternoon.

    I have to run an errand early this morning and I am going to get the Fiat 500 L Trekking washed finally. I am also going to try to reach my goal of 10,000 steps today.

    Elise and I may hit up the movies today as well. I am also going to hit the "Wii Fit" again today. 

     Our daughter Kim graduates tomorrow with her Masters. We will be there for that for sure. Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, fantastic ideas for the calendar, Wow!

Jane and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Flo and John, enjoy. Great pic of the bunnies.

Dottie, what are you up to?

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, stay safe.

JT, tomorrow is the day.

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...