Tuesday, May 5, 2015

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                     


Mood: Enlightened!

Music listening to: One,Two, Three, Four by Gloria Estefan

   It is a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and making her way to the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning I will have a lemon bar to go along with it. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I have an errand to run this morning at the DDC. I am going to pickup tickets for the DL Hughley show coming to the DCC on 1 August. He is one of the original "Kings of Comedy".

   Well,I have learned several things since my milestone year has started on my birthday and I will continue to pay closer attention to all things.  Some of my observations have been shocking and quite puzzling to say the least.

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Tricky Tuesday and enjoy.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, what is up?

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

JT, a few more days till Vegas.

Flo and John, stay well.

Olivia, how are you?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...