Friday, May 29, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!                    
LOVE THAT CHINESE FOOD!


Mood: Content! Defeated!

Music listening to: Pretty Young Thang by MJ

    It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I think I will have some leftover fried rice for breakfast. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chis.

     We had a very nice evening with Dena and Bucky last night, thanks to Angelica staying over to work with Chris. 

     We enjoyed some good Chinese food and plenty of vino. Well, the "Wizard" fest came out like this. Dena and I did not win but Elise and Bucky won one round apiece. It was loads of fun. Thank you Bucky and Dena. 

     Loraine, don't let this event put ideas in your head. Don't let it get you to thinking that this is going to happen tomorrow during our "Wizard" fest. Forget about it!

     Elise and I are going to have a light dinner at "La Parrilla Suiza" this evening along with a few cocktails. Afterwards we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "The Columnist". It should be a good one but it got mixed reviews.

    Well, I had better get my groove on. Have a great "TGIF".
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, get ready. If you are not it is too late!

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Bucky and Dena, thank you for a great evening.

Mary and Bob,stay well.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Flo and John, stay safe.

JT, have a good one.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

I have been in training. Place a card on my forehead (like Johnny Carson) and I will read the cards in all hands. Just the ability of a superior mind. Might as well give up.

Jessie said...

Give up! #Are you kidding me? Those parlor tricks are no match for my #wizardry.
Bring it and prepare to take bow with butts in the air.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...