Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Nostalgic!

Music listening to: Yes, I'm Ready by Terri Desario  

Happy Mothers Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is very good this morning. Elise and I are going to hit up Mother Hubbard's for breakfast this morning.

   I want to wish a Happy Mothers Day to all of the mothers out there. It is a nostalgic day for me. A happy day filled with memories of my mom and yet a sad day because I miss her so very much.

 Elise and I may hit up a movie today at the "Loft" if all goes well today. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris.
We had a very nice evening at "Cody's Beef and Bean" with Lila last night. The food was very good because you could tell by the way "Lila" cleaned her plate.

We hope that your Sunday is a good one. Be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

JT, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Jane and John, what is up?

Dottie, have a good day.

Erika,so sorry to hear about the plumbing mishap.

Ross and Denise, enjoy the day.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...