Friday, May 29, 2015

Hello!

Hello,

How is it going? It is going pretty good here in the valley of Tucson. It is heating up very fast and I bet we reach that high 90 temp today.

I just returned from running my errands and I stopped to have the Fiat 500L Trekking washed. I am going to grab another cup of coffee for that extra boost that I need.

Chris and I are heading for the main house to relax and watch a little TV. My girlfriend (Loraine) is taunting me big time today because she knows what time it is.

Tomorrow after dinner at the "Relish" it is on between us. Yes, the battle to see who will hold the title of "Wizard". I have no doubt about who it is going to be but Loraine begs to differ. Begging is a sign of defeat, and butts will be in the air. Yeah Mon'. "No Problem".

Chat at you later. I am going to practice my trick card shuffling while Chris is resting.

Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Keep fooling yourself, my friend. The truth will win out tomorrow.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...