Friday, May 15, 2015

TGIF!

Morning!                        


Mood: Relaxed! Not Coopered!

Music listening to: I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy

    It's a TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up but she returned to her cave quickly. She may start her day soon or not! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and my cup is at the ready position. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson and we are looking at a 60% chance of the wet stuff between today and tomorrow. I have my flip flops at the door ready to join Jane and Loraine in the rain au natural.

    We have enjoyed my girlfriend Sheila's visit very much. When she is here she let's herself go and she enjoys herself and that is great.

    We had a very nice dinner at the "Agave" with Vicki and Mike. The food was very good and we had a great time. We were getting looks from other diners but we didn't care. I know that they wish that they were at our table for sure.

     Our stay in the "DDC" was a lot of fun. We got a lot of Cha's but no major "Chings". Our overnight stay was very nice. Oh yeah the gin and tonics were abundant. 

     Well, I am still the "princess of Keno". Dottie is still the reigning "Queen of Keno". 

     Our breakfast yesterday was at "Gus Balones" and the food was great as always. Later in the afternoon Sheila, Elise and I went to see the movie "Hot Pursuit". I have to tell you this movie is hilarious and the eye candy factor is way up there. Yeah Mon'. We recommend this one for sure.

    After the movie we paid Jane a visit to wish her a Happy Birthday. We took over her gift that was purchased at "Fascinations" nuff said. Sheila got to see the famous "Jamaica Man". I think Sheila would like to have one, smile!

    We left Jane's and we headed for the "Outback" for dinner. The food was very good and again the gin and tonics were flowing nicely. Thank you Sheila for a wonderful dinner.

    We got back home and we watched a basketball game and Elise and Sheila played around on the "Wii". It didn't take long before Sheila hit the sheets and Elise followed her lead. I continued to watch TV until I checked on Chris for the night.

     What a great visit from Sheila. I wonder what time will she get up this morning? Smile! Chris is going to visited by my nursing supervisor this morning at 10:00am. So I had better get busy with Chris.

     Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to the "Loft to see the movie "One Hundred Year Old Man". We saw the previews and it should be hilarious.

     Have a great "TGIF".

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine,stay safe.

Jane and John, have a slow day.

Sheila, thank you for a wonderful visit.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

Flo and John, take it slow.

JT, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, are you ready for Mahjong?

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

We had a very nice time.

Cheela said...

Thank you for the two great days. I always have such a wonderful time with you and Elise. Thank you for helping to make these difficult few days so much easier for me. It is appreciated more than you know!!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...