Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Rested! Coopered!

Music listening to: Return Of  The Mack by Mark Morrison

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be caring for Chris today. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning. We are going to the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    I want to thank everyone for the get well wishes for me over the past few days. I am feeling much better this morning and I can say I am at about 95%.

   Elise and I rested big time on our short stay-cation at the Towne Place Suites here in Tucson. All made possible by my brother Herman. If not for my brother I more than likely would still be feeling terrible. 

  We just relaxed totally. We even got in a few movies and we played video games on our laptop. We even spent a little time at the DDC.

We are going to meet up this evening with Shoo, Stu, Jane and John at the "Hog Pit" for dinner and live music. It should be a fun evening.

 Have a wonderful Sunday.

Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane, John, Shoo, Stu see you this evening.

Flo and John,  how are you?

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Monna, how are you?

Ross and Denise,how are things?

Olivia, what is up in the GA?

JT, how are you doing?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

So glad you're feeling better!

Jessie said...

Thank you, Loraine. Now my concentration is on Mahjong and Wizard. Beware!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...