Friday, May 15, 2015

Afternoon!

Afternoon!                     


What is up? Well, it is a bit cool today here in the Old Pueblo. We are still expecting rain now at the 80% forecast.

My visit with my nurses supervisor went very well. Chris turned on the charm and it worked very well, smile! Chris has skills.

I got the pork tenderloin prepared, seasoned, bagged and refrigerated. I also checked out the smoker, coals and wood chips. I texted Elise to see it wood chips were sold at Fry's. If so I will pick up some in the morning before I start to smoke the pork tenderloin. The finished project will be "Jerk Pork". Yeah Mon'. "No worries".

Chris and I are listening to a book on CD titled "In This Rain". So far it is very good and it is unabridged and Chris loves that and so do I.

Well, I had better go and get Chris's lunch ready. We will watch a little TV a bit later. Chat at you later.
Jessie..

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...