Monday, May 11, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how are you doing? Chris is resting nicely and I am just being mellow for a bit.

I just got off of the phone with my brother Herman. Elise and I have been worried about him due to we have not heard from him in several days.

He is doing just fine but he has been very busy and the family has been away in Virginia for a graduation. He has also been busy trying to purchase a new building for his church and working on his book. It was good to talk to him. He also just received a promotion in the Marriott system.  He is now a manager and he does not have to work nights any longer. Only days which is perfect for him. 

Well, I had better grab something to drink and I may have a grilled ham and cheese sandwich before I get Chris up for his appointment with his case manager.
Later...Jessie
Hey

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Congratulations to another excelling Toles man!

Jessie said...

Yes.I am so proud of him. Thanks Loraine.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...