Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, Tuesday has come to a close and it has been another good day to be alive. Kecia cared for Chris this morning and that freed me up to get a few things done and rest. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had homemade waffles, sausages and hot coffee. We also watched Mash on DVD with Chris his favorite show.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Elise will be heading to Scottsdale early tomorrow morning to visit Sara her niece who just underwent surgery. I wish Sara the best and I hope that things go well while Elise is up there. I have a feeling that it may not, but I may be wrong, smile.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. He is going to be visited by a case manager tomorrow at 8:30am. We hope that your day went well and we pray that tomorrow Hump Day will be a good one. Have a peaceful evening.


Cheers.....................


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.


JT, thank you for the Father's Day card, it was good to hear from you today.


Joe and Mary, how are things? I know that you guys are real busy this month.


Loraine, have a great evening.


Shoo Shoo, hang in there.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...