Monday, June 7, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


The day has come to a close and it has been a good one for a Monday that is. It is still hot right now, 103 degrees at 7:00pm. Chris and I had a good day today and we tried to stay out of the heat as much as we could. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had pancakes, sausages and eggs and hot coffee.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's house. I want to thank everyone who has helped me with our latest tee venture it is a success. I am blessed to have such good friends and family. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good evening and sleep well.


Cheers...........................


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, I am blessed to have you as my sisters. Thank you.


JT, how are things in VA?


Liz, good to hear from you today.


Shirlene, loved your cruise photos, thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...