Monday, June 21, 2010

Beware It's Monday

Good Morning

Mood: Content

Music listening to: Wild Thang by Tone Loc

Hey it's a Monday so take it slow and easy. I started the day off at 7:30am, that's right 7:30am. Kecia stayed over night with her daughter Q and that allowed me to catch some extra sleep. Elise up and out playing bridge this morning. The coffee is good and hot and for some reason I am thinking about baby back ribs. Thanks Jet, smile.

Any plans for today? I have to run a couple of errands but other than that nothing planned. I had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday and I thank everyone for the wonderful greetings and Jet thank you for the wav, I enjoyed that very much. I was taken out to breakfast and to dinner as well by Mum. We had a good time at Bistro 44 and the food was great and of course we shared a bottle of red. I didn't get to see JT because he is still in training for Honeywell in Richmond, Virginia. I am a very blessed guy and I am truly grateful.

Well, I had better go and see what I can dig up for breakfast. Have a wonderful Monday and a better tomorrow.
Later.............................

Good Morning Jeanne.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's get busy sisters.

JT, how are things going?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...