Monday, June 14, 2010

Beware It's Monday!


Good Morning,


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Ain't Nobody by Chaka Khan


How are things going? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still walking through a meadow just taking it easy,but she while running fast soon to start her day. The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking eggs with cheese on a tortilla,hmmm! Any plans for today?


I have to run a couple of errands today and I will be stopping out at the airbase as well. Elise and I went to the movies last night to see " The Secret In Their Eyes" it was very good. We also bowled on the Wii and I got beat again by Elise 2 to 1.


We will be going on a stay-cation on Wednesday thru Friday. We will be here in Tucson at the Courtyard Marriott in the Williams Center. Rosemary will be caring for Chris while we are there,if no problems arise. We are looking forward to it.


Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving in the right direction. Have a good Monday and a better tomorrow.

Later..........................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, shake a leg sisters.


Ross, let's set up a time for a webcam conversation.


Monna, how are you doing?


Rosie, you take some fantastic pics.


Flo, what is new?


Shoo Shoo, how are you doing?


Joe and Mary, how are you? I know very busy.


Loraine, have a great week.


Sis, have a good week in the (A).


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...