Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


This has been a very good day for me let me tell you. I found out that my dear friend Jeanne is doing much better today. She hasn't been feeling well for a while and now she is eating better, getting around on her own and that makes us very happy. Thank you Angelica for updating us.


Elise prepared soup for dinner with carrots, red peppers, and a pickle, it was great. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. I hope that you day was a good one too? I think I will have a nice big glass of chocolate milk for dessert. I want to thank everyone who said a prayer or two for our Jeanne, looks like it worked.


Cheers................


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger,Marcie, Jet,have a great evening sisters.


Shoo Shoo,how is Ed? How are you?


Loraine, have a peaceful evening.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Hi Jessie. Just wanted to let you know that Ed passed away early this morning.

I knew you and Elise would want to know.

Jessie said...

Hi Loraine,

Thank you for letting us know. I received an email this morning from Shoo Shoo. It is a sad day here in Tucson.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...