Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Relaxed


Music listening to: Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye (classic R&B)



It's another Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still knocking out those zzz's but she will be up soon and going through her ABC's, smile. The coffee is very good this morning and it has hit the spot. Any plans for today?


I have to run to my office and turn in some paperwork and I have to finish packing for our stay-cation at the Williams Center Marriott here in Tucson. We will be there until Friday. Rosemary will be caring for Chris while we are away. I fixed a batch of my famous tuna with jalapeno dip to take along with us for snacking, it goes very good with Frito's corn chips.


Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get him settled and ready for Kecia arrival this morning. We will have our laptop with us while we are on our short stay-cation. Have a great Hump Day and enjoy.

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger,Marcie,Jet, have a good day. Tiger I sent you a photo full length.


Loraine, have a good one.


Erika, thank you for the photos, I miss being in Germany. I miss Giessen, and Alten-Buseck.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Have a super stay-vacation! And enjoy those Jack & Cokes!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...