Saturday, June 12, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Rock Me Slow by BB King & Eric Clapton


It's the weekend!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris.Elise is caring for Chris this morning after she returns from her workout. The coffee is great this morning because I just finished grinding up the beans. I had a weird dream during the night or early this morning. I was being chased by a bear, can you believe it a bear of all things. It didn't catch me because I can move when I have to, smile. I left it in the dust!


I went out to get the newspaper this morning and a coyote crossed my path with it's breakfast in it's mouth. Cool huh? The animals are starting to come down into the city looking for food and whatever, remember the bear that was after me, smile. There have been many bear sightings in the city over the past week or so. You never know what you might run into here in the desert.


We had a very nice out with Elise's Mum at Red Lobster last night. I got several compliments on my Illegal tee that I had on, it pays to advertise, smile. I had shrimp, flounder, scallops and fried clams with mashed potatoes. Mum had fried shrimp and a baked potato. Elise had Tilapia, baked potato and veggies. We shared a bottle of red,of course we did. Mum had coffee and ice cream for dessert. A very nice evening.


As for today I am not sure what we are going to do. Well, I had better get busy and start the day. Have a good day and a better tomorrow. I want to thank everyone who has looked at our advertising page, and I thank you for posting your reviews on the site as well.


Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good one.


Rosie, thank you for saying prayers for our two friends, we appreciate that very much.


Ross, have a good weekend.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...