Sunday, June 6, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, another day has come to a close and let me tell you it has been another kind of day. The heat is not playing around at all. We had a very nice breakfast at the Hungry Fox with Mum this morning. Elise cared for Chris all morning and I ran a few errands that I needed to get done.


I stopped off at BevMo to buy a bottle of champagne by Gruet. I also delivered tee-shirts to customers as well today. We watched DVD;s with Chris all afternoon while we were waiting for Kecia to arrive so we could go to the last Concert in the Park, but we could not go. Kecia called to say that she was ill and that she was not coming, so that ruined our plans for the night.


I cared for Chris this evening like I did last night as well. We watched a DVD called Sorority Row and it was pretty good and the ending was surprising. We knocked off the bottle of champagne at dinner time and it was very good, let me tell you. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good evening and beware tomorrow is Monday. My Monday started yesterday, smile.


Cheers.................


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.


Rosie, always good to hear from you. Stay warm, smile.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...