Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


The day has quickly come to an end, and it has been a good one. It is 6:30pm an it is still 103 degrees outside here in the desert. Kecia cared for Chris this morning and that allowed me to get some things done. I did a bit of yard work and yes I am nuts to be out there in the yard in this heat.


After Kecia left for the afternoon Chris and I played games on the Wii for a while. Elise returned home and she joined in on the games. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting. Elise is going to bring me back some dinner from Trattoria Pina, they have excellent food there.


Tomorrow Elise and I are going to visit Jeanne in the evening to see how she is doing and maybe play a few hands of bridge. We are getting ready for our trip to New Mexico from the 2nd of July to the 5th of July. We are going to visit Nanci and Jeff in the mountains.


Well, I had better get back to work and I think that I will have to throw a little cold water on me before I melt, and we cannot have that. Have a good night and a good upcoming Hump Day.


Cheers......................


Good Night Jeanne, see you tomorrow evening.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a nice evening. Jet, have a safe trip.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...