Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Monday Lookout!


Good Morning


Mood: Crappy


Music listening to: I'm a Roadrunner by Junior Walker and the All-Stars (classic R&B)


How are you feeling? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still wandering around in the desert, but she will be up and running as soon as she gets stuck by a cactus needle, smile. The coffee is good this morning and Chris is ready to start the day. It is supposed to reach 110 degrees today and I don't want to be out in it but I have to.


I am taking Chris to a doctor's appointment this morning at around 10:00am. I also have to run a few errands and get some tee orders out in the mail. I am feeling a bit crappy this morning due to the caregiver problem that we have run into again. Elise and I will thinking about what we should do.


Anyway have a good Monday and take it slow and easy. Have a good one.

Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne, how are you feeling today?


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, it is a Monday so beware!


Shoo Shoo, how was the weekend?


Ross, how are things?


Sis, how was your weekend in the (A).


Claudia, how are things in Texas?


Monna, give our best to all.


Shirlene, glad that you are back. You must tell us about your time off?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...