Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Good Morning


Mood: Hopeful 2011


Music listening to: All I Know Is I Love You


Happy New Year! Welcome 2011. How are you this first day of 2011? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still celebrating the arrival of 2011 and that is a good thing. As soon as the effects of the black-eyed peas and champagne wear off Elise will start her New Year caring for Chris.


The coffee is good this morning and I am on my second cup so far. It is a cold 26 degrees this morning and we hope that it starts to warm up soon. We watched a marathon of a DVD series called " Prime Suspect" it stars Helen Miran and it is very good, but it was even better watching it with a flute of champagne, smile. I listened to the fireworks going off in the neighborhood and I listened to a barrage of fireworks in the form of zzzzzz's from Elise as the New Year came in, smile.


Well, I had better get this New Year started. Have a great day and a wonderful 2011.


Later....................


Tiger, thank you for the text message that was very nice. Happy New Year.


Marcie, Jet, Let's start the New Year by being thankful and busy.


JT, Happy New Year.


Herman, give our best to the family and we wish you a Happy 2011.


To all of our friends, family and epals. We wish you a happy and prosperous 2011, may God bless you always.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...