Monday, January 17, 2011

It's a Monday!


Good Morning


Mood: Awake


Music listening to: None


It's a Monday Beware! How are you doing? Yes, it's early about 1:00am and I cannot get to sleep. I checked on Chris after Rosemary left for the night at around 9:30pm and I called it a night. I hit the sheets and I read for a bit and so did Elise.


About 9:50pm or so Elise's sister Ann,Eddie and Johnny rung the doorbell. They are spending the night with us. Elise got up to let them in and she stayed up with them for a short while. They were talking and going on and the dogs were barking at them as well. Elise returned but they continued to talk and Johnny was laughing and being a bit to loud. So I am awake with the beginnings of a headache and so I just layed there until finally they decided to hit the sheets. Now I am totally awake and here I am at 1:15am Monday morning. Elise has got her engine running full steam ahead, smile.


We had a great time at dinner with Paula and Marty. The food was great and the Injera was the best that we have ever had there. We ate every bit of the food and we downed two bottles of red. After dinner Elise and I went to visit Mum at the Forum. She was awake and relaxing. Elise gave her some of the Injera and Mum loved it and she asked where was the chicken to go along with it. That is a good sign that she is getting better slowly.


We returned home and I watched TV while Elise ordered books online and looked over her Netflix order listing to add on movie titles that we got from Paula and Marty. Well, I think I will watch some TV for a while. I have to be up in a few hours anyway. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.

Later.................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a great day.


Jane and John, any plans for today?


Ross and Denise, stay safe.


Rosie, how are things?


Shoo, Shoo, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...