Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cool Tuesday!


Good Morning


Mood: Tired


Music listening to: Shine by Boney James


What is up? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still guiding ships through the night. It must be a very foggy one because the warnings started very early last night. I went out to get the newspaper this morning and I could still hear a foghorn sounding. Come to find out it was her sister Ann helping Elise guide ships as well. It was dueling foghorns coming from both bedrooms.


I need coffee badly, smile. I tossed and turned last night due to a muscle in my shoulder was hurting. I wonder if a third foghorn was sounding? NOT! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and I will take a short nap if I can. Yes, the coffee is good and I am thinking about a sausage biscuit to go along with it.


After Elise and Ann returned last night from the hospital visiting Mum, she told that the reason their was a problem with getting Mum up when she wanted to get up was due to it was shift change at the time. After the change all of her needs were attended to. I am sure that Mum is going to require some skilled nursing care when she returns home and some rehab as well.


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Tuesday and stay safe and happy.

Later............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's hop to it.


Loraine, have a great day.


Shoo Shoo, what is up?


Monna, stay safe and warm.


Sis, what is going on in the (A)?


Pres. Obama will be here in Tucson to visit the site where the shooting took place and I am sure that he will visit Rep. Giffords at UMC. The security should be immense. It is always fun to watch Air Force One arrive at Davis Monthan Air Force Base.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sounds like your mum has a mind of her own! Hope that independence helps her heal.

My thoughts are with you.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...