Monday, January 31, 2011

Beware It's A Monday!


Good Morning


Mood: Worried


Music listening to: I Wanna by Keith Sweat


How are you? It is a Monday be careful out there. I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is floating on a cloud this morning and it looks like those clouds have some rain in them. Any plans for today?


I am going to visit Mum this morning early. I saw her yesterday a couple of times and I am starting to worry about her. Mum breathing has taken a turn and she is having a hard time getting air. Her breathing is very labored and she is on oxygen all of the time. Her appetite has dwindled and her energy level has fallen.


Elise and I went to breakfast yesterday at the Hungry Fox and the food was very good. Later in the evening we finished watching a DVD called Elizabeth the First starring Helen Miran and it was excellent. After that we left to visit Mum for a short while and while we were there, Ann, Eddie, Erik, Jonny, Cathy and Susan came by for a visit.


Elise and I left for the movies to see The Last Three Days starring Russell Crow and it was very good with a lot of twists and turns. We also stopped by Zemams to set up a additional reservation for next month with Loraine and Jim. We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good day and stay safe.


Later..................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's get a move on.


Steph, how are you?


JT, we have not heard anything from you regarding your apartment.


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


Flo and John, stay safe.


Ross, how are things?


Sis, what is new in the (A)?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

So sorry to hear your Mum is having difficulties. I'll keep healing thoughts for her.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...