Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekend Is Here!




Good Morning




Mood: Energetic




Music listening to: I Love Music by the O'Jays




How are you? I started the day at 5:05am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is still row, row, rowing her boat down a wash, but she will start her day as soon as she runs into a Javalina or two. Any plans for today?




The coffee is good and I am thinking about a grapefruit for breakfast. I will hit the Wii shortly but I am a bit sore from yesterdays workout. Elise and I will be going to the Berger Theatre this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. We will be listening to the Tucson Women's Chorus sing in concert. They are pretty good and we heard them sing a few years back. Elise is thinking about joining the chorus in the near future.




We had a very nice time a Colors last night and the Jack and Cokes were as good as ever. After our drinks we went to the Live Theatre Workshop to see the live play that I mentioned in yesterdays posting. It was very good and well done,but it was a little long and some of the patrons made comments among themselves to that fact.




After the play we went to Applebees for a light dinner and it was packed. We shared a Merlot and we placed our order. Elise got to shrimp special that was very good. I got a double order of hot wings with fries and they were great. We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night.




Well, I had better get busy,eh? I plan on deleting some of my old files on the puter today and cleaning things up. Have a great day and enjoy the weekend. Elise must to have run into a Javalina because she is up and heading out to swim.


Later......................




Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good weekend.




JT, I got the receipts and I will take care of them as soon as I can.




Loraine, have a good one.




Jane and John, any plans?




Shoo Shoo, be careful out there.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...