Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's Here the Weekend!


It's Saturday!!!


Mood: Content


Music listening to: I Want To Get Next To You by Rolls Royce


How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am looking in on Chris. Yes, that's right 6:00am, am I late or what? As a matter of fact Elise was up with me. Now you know that something is out of whack now, eh?


Well, it is not. It was Elise's idea for me to start my day off at 6:00am from now on. What do you think? Elise is caring for Chris this morning as soon as she returns from her workout. Hey the coffee is good and hot and I am going for another cup.


We visited Mum last night after Marv arrived to care for Chris. She is doing OK, but the therapy is really wearing her out. She has therapy twice a day but yesterday she only had it once and it made her tired. Mum needs to have it twice a day and she needs to get up and walk more. You have to remember that Mum is in charge and she is called ( Sarge) because she can give out those orders with expertise and vigor, smile.


Elise and I went to the Loft last night to see " Made In Dagenham" and it was excellent and the theatre was just about packed. We recommend this movie very much. Prior to going to the movies Elise fixed BLT's for dinner and we downed them with grapefruit and vodka, and a fantastic martini. Great meal! We are at the end of Prime Suspect and we want more,it is so good.


We are going to watch our Wildcats play ASU in basketball this afternoon. Go Cat's! JT will be cheering for ASU, smile. Later in the evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris we are going to dinner at the Rio Cafe and then to the Berger to see a one man play presented by the Invisible Theatre called " My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish and I'm in Therapy. It should be very good and funny.


Well, I had better get that second cup of coffee and get this day rolling along. Have a great day.

Later................


Tiger, how are you feeling?


Marcie and Jet,let's get busy.


Jane and John,glad that you are back safe and sound.


Shoo Shoo, be careful.


Mary and Bob,have a good one. I love tortellini.


JT, we are going to win today. Go Cat's!


Loraine, have a good one.


Sis, have a good one in the (A).


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...