Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the day has just about closed and it has been a fair day. How was yours? I got my errands taken care of and then I returned and I hit the couch for most of the day at least until Angelica left for the day.


I am still under the weather and I hope that Elise and Chris don't catch this thing. I am having the chills today and I have made a few trips to the (Loo), yep I skipped to the (Loo) several times today. I still have some chest congestion and a cough, but no fever as of yet.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night.


Prost.................


Marcie, prayers will be said again tonight.


Tiger, Jet, have a a good night.


JT, sorry bit I cannot assist at this time.


Herman, did you get the email with the Marriott properties for Feb?


Jane and John, sleep well.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...