Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday!


Good Morning


Mood: Getting Better


Music listening to: Motown Philly by Boys to Men


How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still in la-la land but she will be springing to life shortly. I am on my first cup of coffee and a second one is in sight. Any plans for today?


After Angelica arrives to care for Chris this morning I have a couple of errands to run and I need to pick up our DDC perks as well. After that I will come back home and rest and load up on fluids.


Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Tuesday and enjoy!


Later............


Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a great day.


Herman, thank you for looking for those great rates for our staycations.


Jane and John, have a great day.


Erika, how is everything in Germany?


Shoo Shoo, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...