Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hump Day!!!


Good Morning


Mood: Dragging


Music listening to: Shining Star by Earth, Wind and Fire


It's a Hump Day!! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Well I really started the day off at midnight listening to the dogs barking like crazy. So I got up to have a look and they were barking at a city truck doing some work on the street. So I had to put them into the shed to get them quiet so I could return to the sheets.


As soon as I did I was thinking of a tune that goes a bit like this: For heaven sake now I am totally awake, so now what am I going to do. All of a sudden my stomach began to shake and quake, so I grabbed a magazine or two and I skipped to the loo. This whole time Elise was in a cone of silence just purring away and she still is right now, but she will be up soon. Smile!


Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris and we may go to the movies later if I feel up to it. We will also visit with Mum as well. How about you, any plans for this Hump Day? Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good one.

Later............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get to stepping.


Loraine, have a good one.


Shoo Shoo, I hope that you are not getting this thing that is going around.


Ross, how are things?


Rosie, I hope that the shot helps you. Elise got the same injection yesterday for her shoulder.


Jane and John, have a good day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

OK - enough of this virus! Time to feel better. Hope it happens soon.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...