Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Lookout!


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: I Do Love You


Howdy it is a Monday! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still chasing the New Years Eve Baby, but when she catches him she will start her say and she will put him away until next year. Any plans for today?


The coffee is very good this morning and I think I will have a grapefruit this morning. It is another cold morning here in the Old Pueblo. It is about 38 degrees right now. Good thing I have nothing planned for today so I can stay indoors.


We had a very nice breakfast out with Mum yesterday and the food was good at IHOP. Later in the day Mum took us out for dinner at the Red Lobster. Mum got the fried shrimp, Elise got the Tilapia, and I got the catfish. It was all good, and so was the red that we shared. Mum got ice cream with chocolate syrup for dessert.


We returned home and we watched our Wildcats play Oregon State and we lost by one point. While we watched the game we worked on a New York Times crossword puzzle. After the game I checked on Chris and we called it a night. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a safe Monday and be careful out there.

Later.............


Tiger, welcome home.


Marcie, Jet let's get this Monday started.


Loraine, I am glad that you liked the pic on yesterdays blog entry. It is called Piano Man, 1993, done in acrylic on canvas 48"x48". It is on a 2011 calendar that I ordered.


Ross, what is new?


Rosie, how are you?


Mary and Bob,what are you up to?


Steph, anything new?


Liz, how are you?


Herman, how did the New Year come in for you and the family?


Flo and John, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...