Monday, January 3, 2011

Good Night







Good Night






Another Monday has come to an end and it has been a pretty good one. How about yours? The only problem for me has been that my left shoulder is giving me fits. Lot's of pain and aches, but I am taking it easy and I am taking meds for the pain and I am icing it has well.






Chris and I relaxed today pretty much all day. I was going to do my Wii workout but I decided to wait until tomorrow. Elise got hers done this afternoon and she is feeling it already.






We had the rest of the black eyed peas, ham and cornbread for dinner and it was even better tonight. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Well, I had better get back to it. Have a peaceful evening and get plenty of rest.






Cheers..............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.






JT, no I have not seen your registration or tags.






Jane, get those hands warmed up.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...