Monday, January 24, 2011

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the day has just about ended and I took it slow and easy today. How did your day go? I am still not feeling well at all. I have developed a cough and my chest is congested, but no fever or aches. I am drinking plenty of fluids and every time I move it sounds like wave going by, smile.


Chris and I watched a movie today on Netflix called "Carriers" and it was pretty good and Chris was glued to the screen. Elise prepared soup for dinner and that was very good. We also watched a few episodes of Mash with Chris. Elise is working on Genealogy right now and I am caring for Chris.


Well, have a good evening and sleep well.


Cheers...............


Loraine, we had a good time in Douglas.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


JT, Chase has been done.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...