Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Mellow


Music listening to: None


How are you? I started the day off at 5:25am caring for Chris. Elise is awake this morning already, can you believe it? Smile. The coffee is good on this cold Tuesday morning. Elise is on her way to the gym for her morning workout, and I am thinking about another grapefruit for breakfast. Any plans for today?


So far I have nothing going on today at all and that is always a good thing, eh? I took a pic of a coyote yesterday across the street at our neighbors gate. It was just sitting there chilling. I took to pic with my phone camera and I hope that it comes out. It may not because was a distance.


Well, I had better get busy and get this day started. Have a good one.

Later......................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's rock and roll sisters.


Rosie, my shoulder is getting better but just a little bit.


Loraine, have a good one.


Jane and John, take it easy today.


Flo and John, stay safe.


Shoo Shoo, what is up?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...