Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day's Over


Good Night


How did your day go? Things went very well here today. I even got in a workout session the Wii. My shoulder is getting better and my range of motion is returning, smile.


Angelica cared for Chris and after she left I took over. We watched the DVD "Despicable Me" with Chris and we loved it. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting. The are gathering at a place on 4th Avenue called Athens on Fourth Street. It is a Greek eatery and Elise going to bring me something back when she returns.


Well, I had better get back to Chris and get him settled for the night. Have a good evening and sleep well and dream too!


Cheers............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet hit the sheets.


Ross, how is the weather down under?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

The food at Athens was great! Hope she got you something wonderful.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...