Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hump Day!!


Good Morning


Mood: Confident


Music listening to: Little Red Corvette by Prince


Happy Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. A late start for me but I need to catch up on my sleep. Elise has entered the Indy 500 and her engine is revving up nicely. She will be collecting the checkered flag very soon at the speed she is going, and then she will start her day. Any plans for today?


The coffee is very good this morning and I will have a grapefruit for breakfast. Chris is going to be visited this morning by his favorite case manager so I have to get him ready for their arm wrestling match.


After Rosemary arrives this afternoon Elise and I will be at the hospital checking Mum out and taking her to her home at the Forum. She will not be going back to her apartment at the Forum but to the skilled nursing section there. She may be there for two weeks or so and then she will return to her apartment.


Well, I had better shake a leg and get busy. Have a great Hump Day and be careful out there. Pres. Obama will be here in the Old Pueblo today and you can imagine the amount of security that will be in place.

Later...........


Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.


Loraine, stay safe.


Jane and John, anything special going on today?


Shoo Shoo, take it easy.


Ross, how are things?


Liz, what is up?


Steph, how goes it?


JT, are you back in Tempe? I am sure that you will be watching the game on Saturday? Go Cat's!


Rosie, anything new?


Flo and John, be careful out there.


Herman, give everyone our best. Did you get the gift card?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

So good to hear the your mum is doing better and is on her way back to her home.

You are in my thoughts.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...