Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday is a Fun Day!


Good Morning


Mood: Frisky


Music listening to: Tea a meditation CD


How are things going? Elise and I started the day off at 6:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled so he can start his day. The coffee is good this morning and I am on my second cup already. Any plans for today?


Elise and I are going out for breakfast this morning at the Egg Connection one of our favorite places. It is going to feel weird not having Mum along with us for breakfast. Later in the evening we will meet up with Paula and Marty for dinner at Zemems Ethiopian, again without Mum so different.


We had a very nice day yesterday. We had dinner at Rio Cafe and let me tell you the food was out of sight. We shared a bottle of red from Italy that was excellent. Elise had the tilapia tacos, rice, and veggies, and salsa. I had the coconut crusted pork chop, mashed potatoes, and rolls. We also shared Zaragosa dates. They are dates wrapped in bacon and oh my goodness it is so good with a side of applesauce to dip them in. For dessert we shared a chocolate mousse with a raspberry sauce and whipped cream with a hint of spicy pepper. A dinner fit for kings. We topped it off with a few cups of coffee.


After dinner we stopped to visit with Mum for a while before we went to the Invisible Theatre at the Berger. We saw the one man show called " My Mother's is Italian, My Father is Jewish and I am in Therapy. It was hilarious and our stomach's were hurting from laughing so hard. He got a well deserved standing ovation for his performance. The show was sold out and it is also sold out for this evening showing as well. It was very good.


We returned home and I checked on Chris while Elise hit the sheets to read for a while. Chris is doing just fine and I believe that I heard a fog horn or two coming from his direction. It has been a good day and we called it game over. Have a great Sunday and enjoy and get ready for well, Monday!

Later...................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a great day.


JT, what did you think about those Cats?


Loraine, have a good one.


Shoo Shoo, did you get out last night?


Jane and John, say safe.


Ross, how goes it?


Mary and Bob, what is new?


Monna, how is everyone?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...