Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Good Night

Good Night

Another day has come to a close. Angelica cared for Chris this morning and she did a good job until she had a small problem with the transfer from his bed to his chair. Good thing I was around to help her out. Some of the tasks that need to be done takes time to master.

I played a few games of Wii this afternoon and Chris enjoyed laughing at me while I played. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner that was great. We had french toast, sausages, and hot coffee. We also watched a DVD with Chris called"Scott Pilgrim" it was different but it was good.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Well I had better get busy. Have a great evening and a great Hump Day tomorrow.
Cheers..............

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, no I am not going to be the chef. Elise's sister's son is going to do the honors of making sure that we are all well feed.

Ross, good to hear from you. Take it slow and easy getting back into the swing of things.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...