Friday, November 26, 2010

TGIF


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: Just Got Paid by Johnny Kemp


TGIF!! (Turkey Gravy Is Fantastic) How are you this morning? Can you walk or do you wobble? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still gobbling this morning but she will be strutting her stuff soon. I have to tell you that the coffee is great this morning and I am going for as many cups as I can handle this morning.


Elise, Chris and I had a great dinner last night at Dena and Bucky's home. We had the works and it was delicious. Dena prepared a dressing that was legendary, yes it was just that good. Of course we downed a few glasses of vino, don't you know, smile. I was a very nice evening until the talk veered to politics and then the turkey started to hit the fan. Dena came to the rescue and she changed the subject right on time.


We will be having our Thanksgiving dinner today here at our home. There will be around 11 or 12 family members here with appetites. It should be interesting to say the least. I am going to just sit back and observe while I am chowing down on a turkey wing, smile. I have to go to my office this afternoon and maybe everyone can wait until I return before they dig in. I am the only one who had started the day at 5:00am I am sure of that.


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. With her being here it gives me a chance to help Elise get the dining room set up for dinner. We hope that your gobbler was a good one? Stay safe and enjoy the day.

Later................


Tiger,Marcie, Jet can you say turkey sandwich?


Mary and Bob, thanks for your post to our blog. Have a great day and a great weekend.


Ross, you guys have a good weekend.


Erika, you guys have a great day and a safe weekend.


Jane and John, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...